Monday 31 December 2012

The Garden in Hibernation

Winter is my least favourite season in the Garden.

This is our third Christmas in our home and is definitely the wettest.

The entire garden is waterlogged (have the moss and reeds to prove it too).

This afternoon was nice and mild and I decided I would try and get a last blog post in before the New Year. I stuck on my wellies (I wasn't hopeful about how waterproof my walking shoes would be out there) and grabbed my camera to take note of the 'mess'.

And oh what a mess!!

Our poor Lavenders


Think theres something under there


So much for investing in copper tape!
Grassy wet muddy mess
In need of a wash
Goodbye 2012, looking forward to 2013 and getting more plans finished; the biggest one being drainage!!

Heres to a drier and slug free New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment